Wednesday, November 14, 2007

soo.....

so today was uneventful. sat in class nearly falling asleep. actually i did fall asleep for like ten minutes. then my friend Andy poked me (which scared the shi-crap out of me) and i woke up. there is a cute guy at school. his name is Anton. he's tall and has blond hair. he wears a bat man chain and also a hat with a hatchet man on it. i've talked to him a few times. then again i just mess up his arubix cub for fun.he sometimes sits with me at lunch. Ulrics noticed and he's been bugging me about him but i just say he is a friend. then again he doesn't ask me if he can sit with 6 girls laying on him or sitting on him or sitting next to him so i don't see why he is complaining.
anyways. i watched the scariest movie it was called Pan's labyrinth. i mean in the begining you see this guy bash this other guy nose into his head with a bottle. i mean you actually watch it. and there is a creepy fan hanging around this kid who is the main character.

3 comments:

Shendin said...

Ha! Ulric would have six girls sit on him.

-Red

Unknown said...

I saw that movie! It's beautiful, yet has a sad ending... I felt like crying...

-Poppy

Shendin said...

Jerk!!!
XD

-Red