Thursday, November 1, 2007

soo your wondering whats up?

well so far...

♪ well H.W sucks
♪ people are scared of me
♪ i had to help repair that silly door
♪ i had to buy Clarissa a new fifty freaking dollar shirt(so not worth it)
♪ i've got a secret admirer (not Ulric {i could tell if it was him[i wouldn't be able to read the note]})
♪ i got sugar high in first period XD
♪ Ulric thought it would be fun to play tackle football with me....poor sap....lets just say right as he tackled me i moved out of the way.....hehe he pretty scraped up.....and SHOOT! he's in my room BRB...AHHHHHHH....GET OFF ME!!!!!* thwack*........*shHHHhrip* awwn that my favorite shirt Ulric!......THATS IT!!!!!!! *tackle*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~short break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok i'm back

♪ i'm in a dance class
♪ i like chior
♪ i'm about to stangle red cause of her perfectness
♪ i have a crush on this really cute guy named Anton.....Mrawr shmexi
♪ Ulric just tackled me so i'm going to kill him

more later i have to "Train" the Doggy not to jump on people
~Trin

3 comments:

Shendin said...

PERFECTIONISM IS ATTACKING YOU!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww... It must be the season of Love!

I'd play hard to get. It seems to get their attention.

-ish trying it on her crush- <3

-Poppy

Shendin said...

Maybe if u go stik ur head up ur butt, I woudnt have to deal w/ u anymore!
You sly vixen! cmon! I know u want 2 do it!!!

-A sexy hackr