Sunday, November 11, 2007

so...

hmmmm.....
univentfulness. the word alive because... can anyone tell me why? it describes my long lovely life.
i'm stuck in the house with no friends being yelled at to do my HW. stupid menu points.

so apparently i'm now Ulrics "little vixen" i don't mind it so much but when he walks up to me in front on my human friends and says "hi my little vixen." and winks at me i swear i want to kill him he had the nerve to put his arm around me. one of the girls noticed that my eyes turned blue when he did that. she asked me later i told her oh it happens. All the girls think i'm soo lucky to have him live in my house with me and not be related...they always ask if they can spend the night...right like i'm going to let human girls spend the night at my house. i'm sure that would work out really well....we might only have to live with the girls parents pressing rape charges on ulric but who knows.

guess what i found our little puppy watching on T.V (in my bedroom) animal planet. a documentary on wolfs and he was most enthused with the breeding habits...*smacks head* later after i kicked him out i went to the corner store to buy candy i can back and not oly was he in my room but he had ripped apart my underwear/bra section of my closet he was sitting on my bed reading my diary and eating popcorn while getting it all over. he was reading the section on my interest in wolfs. now he won't let it go. he think i like him....oh dear...i'm doomed for life. as for him he's doomed for getting a padlock on his door to his little closet of a room.

well now that i have to go back to school i'm doomed to be in class with him. and i'm not liking this. on top of not paying attention in class he sit right next to me and buggs me. then when we get home i have to help him understand what happened in class so he gets his homework done the mooch.

~Trin

2 comments:

Ulric said...

thats cause they want foxy. if you hate me so much why do you write about how sexy i am?

Unknown said...

I see something in the near future... And I think you won't like it. XD

-Poppy