Saturday, January 26, 2008

ummm just random

i have to make up for not posting so i think i'm going to sit on my computer all day and just post. i feel really bad for not look at my blog in a while. ummm nothing really new has happened that i din't tell you about earlier. ummmmm.....

i think i need to hook Ulric up with another girl cause all he seems to do is yell mope and whine and disown me. mabey i could find his perfect girl sept she would need to be a mutant freak just like us lol. we're hard to come by let me tell you. lets see the last time i was in the presence of another new mutant freak was hmmm when we found Ulric in the streets. hmmmm how long ago was that?! dang we've been with him for a long time i didn't relize how much time had gone bye so fast lol. i wish he would forgive me. i didn't mean to hurt him so badly i really still love him it's just more like a brother than a lover. ya know i mena i live with him and red who are my family. i tret red more like a sister when i'm around to talk to her in school. i wish Ulric would understand that but he doesn't seem to. poor sap.

ummm i now have to take the bus home cause i can't stand sitting in the car with Ulric. he drives me mad. plus it's cold and i hate waiting for Jalana to come pick us up. Alot of my new crew hangs out with me and wait for the bus. we all take it together. i still have to walk about three block to get "home". i don't really alow people to come over unless they are picking me up cause you know us raging battle in our house plus it's just easier not to have any one accidentally falling and getting mad and doing the whole *poof* thing ya know?

i went over to Antons house cause i don't feel like risking his life just yet. As i said Ulric has sworn death upon him. Anton doesn't seem to mind to much. he laughs at me cause i don't really eat anything at his house and normally i shove whole lunches down my throat. i told him i don't want to seem like a pig in front of his family. really truthfully i'm just really scared to be weird. i try to be normal....but all that does is make me more wierd...hmmm what am i going to do with my life?? well so far in my relationship with human boy has gone really good. he doesn't seem to think anything. so far i've had my second kiss with him. first was totally with Ulric. i can give him credit for that. anyways. Anton seems to like to think he is batman or a ninja or both it's really quite adorable. one time it sliped out "what if you were half bat?" he just laughed and said "idk". i thought i was going to die. Anton has 2 siblings. 1 is Luccus he's 15 and the other is lily she's 4. oh i kinda forgot to mention Anton's 17 going on 18. he keeps braging that he gets to vote this year. latida *rolls eyes*

me and red have been getting into alot of fights latly i mean i guess we are jsut kinda mad at each other for some odd reason. idk it's weird i think i've moved my self out of the faimly. Jalanas not even happy with me right now.

i was planning on sneaking out but i still want to go to school. and if i ran away and still went to school there would be hell.

i'm planning on living in the old HQ for a while. i already have a job kinda. i work at a jas station down the block from the house. the hired me cause even tho i'm young i look old enough for them. i could still buy food and live happy.

i'm heading over to the HQ today. dust it off ya know. clean it get the generator working again. maybe i could let Anton come help me. i'll leave red's room alone. that way she can't yell at my for moving things. she's very touchy about her things.

brb

No comments: