Sunday, January 27, 2008

here i go

alright i'm heading over to the house. i'm going to get red to give me some med and a few extra.....

Home,

i crawled through reds window and she was like "WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" and i told away cause i didn't want her looking for me. i told her to give me the meds and a few extra. she was like "why?" i told her cause i am going to be away for a while and i want to look normal so if i need to get things i can actually walk into a store. she said "you know Jalana's is/ is going to have a fit. i told her not to worry and i gave her the collar for ulric and told her that if i'm not back at the house by christmas or his "birthday" to give it to him for me. she started laughing at the present. she put it in her desk. she pulled something out of her closet. it was a note she said that she's going to keep this for me too i told her to give it to me and she was like when you return i'll give it to you.

No comments: