Sunday, May 10, 2009

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!

so i was talking to Andy. he had a report about two new on the run mutants. from what he could tell they were just young children...younger than him. he didn't want to tell red about them because she send the whole team out after the two and they were already scared out of there wits and looking for someone like themselfs. i asked him what that had to do with me and he said "well....they are like you...half fox." i was shocked because i thought they only made one of a kind mutants and these two were a second copy. andy continued "they are twins, a girl and a boy. the girl is a fennec fox and the boy is a black fox." so after hearing this i go and tell the Doc that i want to go find them but i don't want the team to follow. he was worried about me because there were still people out looking for us and he didn't want me to get caught. he sent me with Fang, Anona and Ulric. i couldn't presuade him otherwise. so we set out to MN or MinneSNOWta to go find them. we ended up in a small (i mean SMALL) town called Garrison which is aparently by this lake called millacs that is part of an indian reservation(which looks like a freaking ocean) on top of that it's cold. i was not prepared for it so i had to go buy some pants and a jacket. we wandered the large untamed forests insearch of these children till we came upon this camp ground called sherwood forest. i told the group to stay here unless i called. they (children) were huddled in a wood pile scarred out of their wits. i had to unrepress myself before they would allow me to come near them but once i did the walked up to me and clung to my legs. the little girl started calling me big sis' and the boy wouldn't talk. i told them that we had to leave and get out of this state. i told them that i lived in a house that was full of people just like us. when i got back the the meeting spot they were much more calmed by seeing the others. the little girl even walked up to fang and gave him a hug. he didn't know what to do so he kid of just sat there with a shocked look on his face. we quickly brought them back to the plane where we set of to go back home. the two would not leave my side.i mean they litereally tucked themselfs into my armsmakeing it hard for me to sleep untill i got used to them.

their names are Claudia and Miguel...

More later ^_^

~Trin

No comments: