Thursday, December 18, 2008

so now.....

well now that we (Red, Ulric and i) are all staying with the doc...i mean Gale..... life is all fine and dandy. we are all a couple of freaks living the high life. i miss staying with Johnny and Jalana. i wonder how they are doing. maybe the world wide web will help me connect with them. the doc... er ... Gale told us that we couldn't have anything to do with the big sites like MySpace or Facebook. how on earth am i going to get in touch with Johnny? oh well. i actually have a good set up here i mean my own room with the decor that i want. sheets and curtains just like in my old home. i got to put my few belongings that i took from my house on my new cherry(wood) book case. i have a nice big bed and the over al theme of my room pretty much matches decor of my old house. right down the the floor mat and curtains. I'm at-least happy that i get food and a place to run free. Gal;e had a track corse built down in the wreck room. i could almost spend all day running around the room. red has her wind tunnel so she's pretty damn happy. Ulric's living in the same house as me and also has a computer/ T.V in his room so what more can he ask for.

No comments: