Friday, September 28, 2007

DAMN!

Ulric's already got a crush on girl GGGGGRRRRR!!!!! he doesn't understand that i won't work out cause he just gross and a mutant freak. i mean well he is on the annoying side all the time mostly when he has my stuff in his stinky room and messes with my Aussie and Love spell and messes with red lots o' times. i really can't help it if i try to shred him to little microscopic pieces.

school is lame kinda......nothings really lame when you have fox genes in your system. lunch time is my favorite time of day though people look at weird when i eat sometimes but i don't mind. why use a fork and spoon when you have a right and left hand? and a knife what a joke. my nails are ten times harder stronger and better than a stupid little metal knife hahaha. reds gotta crush too....something strange about him though....he seems just like red in a more boyish way, birdy genes and all.... who knows?

i found some boy by the name of "shredder" he ain't so tough though it was fun he walks up to my all big and bad...hold please.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......back,....with his frail(the girl didn't have one ounce of fat or muscle) little blond "girl" right off the Holister product line (who had bothered me in my previous class so i took care of her in the nicest way i knew...i taped her in the arm and gave her i bruise about the size of my fist.[she's lucky i didn't punch her skinny little doll face]) under his arm. he came up to me and told me "if you mess with my girl again I'll get my Buddie's to hunt down yo skanky little white @$$." i said " you need help to beat some one up? wow your so tough!" I'm there lmao in front of the biggest bully in school. next thing i know fists are flying I'm dodging like crazy laughing the whole time people are just staring at us. he starts to slow cause his weak human self can keep up with me. finally he takes a breath and bends over. i took my chance. i super speed behind him when he gets up he starts to look for me... and then i whisper real quietly in his ear..."touch me and I'll snap you and your 'girl' in half." it freaks the shicrap out of him and he spins and try's to give me one last blow but i dodge and he hits red who is coming out of a class room. her eyes go gold and her talons come out and she punches him hard in the chest you can almost hear the snapping of his ribs. then i grab red and run into the girls room. lucky no one was in there. i lock the door and wait till red's "human" again. and we leave. shortly after both red and i get called to the office. the kid's in there waiting for us. we sit. first Mr. Radly talks about the kids part of the story and then he asks us what happened. i start. "well i was going to my next class when mister over there(i point to the kid) comes up and threatens me that he's gonna kill me. i tell him that I'm gonna tell on him and that's when he starts swinging like a mad bear! I'm desperately trying to dodge these hits then he gets me in the arm. See? ( i pull up my sleeve to show my fake bruise that i made on my arm with eye Shadow and lipstick) ( October is the best month for learning how to do a good special effect makeup job) the kid start blubbering and dining what happened but Mr.Radly's had it he send me out and gives me an icepack. i wait for red. she tells her part of the story and she ain't lieing nor is the bruise on her face fake. she gets sent out with an ice pack too we head back to class. that one fun filled day!

~ Trinity

1 comment:

Shendin said...

You know what?
I was ready to give that dip stick a good solid kick in the balls.

Ugh...

AND HOW COULD YOU TELL I HAD A CRUSH!!!!

Whoops! Did I really just say that?
But he is cute, you have to admit...
It's funny though...I think he might have something with him. You know, it just seems...

-Red