Tuesday, August 21, 2007

well.....

lately i have been hanging out with red or johnny sometime i help jalana with hair styling....i have to wear a skirt to cover my tail i actually don't look that bad..... umm red beat johnnys ass at his video game i couldn't beleave that she was so good seeing that we don't have a gaming system at our "house".

what i ahve done so far:

* hung out with red

* hung out with johnny

*cut/styled hair with jalana

*got my hair stlyed for school

* snuggled with johnny

*snuck out onto the roof

* went running at midnight

so basically i have been having fun.....right *rolling eyes* OOO! i just got my school crap!!!! ummm what am i suposed to do with this crap it seems pointless. ruler, calculator, crayons! i mean wtf? well my hair is red/purple now.... more later...

2 comments:

Shendin said...

Crayons? CRAYONS!?!? Trinity got crayons? WTF, why don't I get crayons?
Lucky...

-Red

Shendin said...

Look, guitar tabs are not hard to read.
And I learned music too, somewhere in history.

-Red