Thursday, July 12, 2007

welcome to my life.

i was born 14 years ago in a lab. My mother didn't live to see me. My dad was the one who raised me. He knew that my mother wouldn't make it. thats why his wife was not involved in this. my mother, i have no idea who she was. but i looked a lot like from what dad said. i was home schooled till i was ten. then my dad fell ill and died when i was eleven. his wife Trin took care of me after that. she was mostly affraid of me. i kept all of my stuff but i was moved to the basement. i didn't understand why though. i mean i thought i normal. one day when i was twelve she became sick. later that year she died too. no one knew about me so i thought.the movers came took all the stuff out of the house. no one came into the basement. i stayed there for the next year. i only left to find food. then some family moved into the house. they went into the basement and found me. i was sleeping. they woke me up. it was dark the only light was the moonlight. i like it that way. they saw what i looked like the woman called me a demon. they all ran upstairs. i packed a few things some clothes and my family picture. i climbed out of the basement through an open window. i soon heard the police siren. i thing i knew was that i couldn't stay there. i ran into the darkest alley i could find. i knew were i was. my dad insisted that i studied the maps of the city. i had to change. i found the shop that my dad got my hair cut at. it was closed but i knew a way to get as always i had to use the back. i walked around to the back. knocked on the door three times then stopped then five times. Johnny answered the door. my only friend. he quickly rushed me into the house.he looked at me and smiled. then he ran upstairs to get his mom, Jalana. she came down the stairs and then she saw me. she gave me a huge hug. then asked me how i was doing and why i hadn't come over in a long time. when i told her about dad her smile faided. then she asked me how i had gotten here. i told i had run away. she asked me why had i come here and i told here that i wanted to change how i looked. she asked me what i meant. i told her i wanted to dye my hair. she got out her suplies. sat me in my chair. then she asked what color i wanted. i told her................red-purple. she looked at me as if i had gone crazy. but got the dye out. first she had to lightly bleach my hair. then put the dye in it. then i told her i needed it short too. she cut my hair shoulder length. i almost cried when she did it. i mean i'm a rough and tough girl but i loved my hair. she let me spend the night. i had to share the room with johnny cause that was the only place she could fit me. i had to wear some of Johnny's Pajamas. i loved them. so soft and smelt like him........*sigh*. the next morning i woke up in his arms i have no idea how i got there but i liked it. i had to leave. i walked down stairs to find Jalana already awake she had a bowl of dried cereal on the table and a bag in one of her hands and in the other a head band. she gave me the bag it had some of Johnny's old shirts and pants in it plus the shirts and pants i packed. then she put the head band on my head i noticed that it had holes in it for my ears. perfect now no one could tell that they were real. i sat down and ate the cereal. then Johnny was up. he had gotten dressed unlike me. plain grey T-shirt with jeans. he told me i could keep the pajamas. then he gave me some of the money he had saved up for his P.S 2. which was like one-hundered dollors (O.O) then he gave me a hug. (^.^) i left. i spent the next year or so in the streets. utill i met red. i though i had seen scary.......nope not even close. she had wings. she took a picture of me and then i had had it i ran at jumped but missed her as she few up and then landed a few feet away from me. i gave her no time to recover. i tackled her and took my hand a raked it across her pretty little face. i was stunned. i couldn't be leave my nails left so much damage. she didn't wait another second. took her fist and punched me. then she flew up in the air. left me there wondering what the Hell was going on.

No comments: